Veteran / Military / Dependent Students
For information or assistance, please contact the Student Veterans Center staff:
Phone: (850) 644-9562
If you call and get our office voicemail, please leave your name, phone number, FSU ID and email address. We'll follow-up by phone or email as quickly as possible.
ONLINE RESOURCES FOR ALL FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
- New to FSU? Complete the Orientation specifically for veteran, military and dependent students, especially if you will be using VA or military educational benefits.
- There will be no change to your educational benefits or your monthly housing allowance through the Fall 2020 semester if your traditionally on-campus courses were/are converted to online delivery. However, please remember that your educational benefits cannot by processed by FSU until you register for classes and submit your Request for Benefits form.
- The FSU Counseling Center is offering online sessions during the Summer semester including mindfulness activities, ways to manage isolation and improve self-care, and motivation and productivity workshops.
- The FSU Career Center has numerous full-time and part-time positions posted to NoleNetwork including remote / virtual jobs.
- Updates on services provided through the VA's North Florida / South Georgia Health System are available on their website. (You can also receive updates by entering your email address into the "Emergency Email Updates" section.) Information is also posted to the NF/SGVHS Facebook Page.
- All of the services provided by our VA Vet Success on Campus Counselor, Jennifer Stovall – Jennifer.Stovall@va.gov / (850) 228-3008 – are available remotely, including her ability to access your general VA information and provide tele-counseling via secure video chat through the VA system.